Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead East LA has an opportunity for you! Come and join our team!!!
Home Instead East LA office is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers for our Evening (4 pm to 10 pm) and Overnight (10 pm to 6 am) including Weekend Shifts. We want you to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We are a 24/7 company and we serve the surrounding areas of San Gabriel, Alhambra, Monterey Park, East LA and Rosemead.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Why choose us?
- Competitive pay above minimum wage
- Employer Sponsored 24/7 healthcare access to Teladoc Board Certified Medical Professionals
- 401K benefits with Employer match - * Eligibility required
- Paid Sick time and training
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - * Eligibility required
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Client Introduction
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to supportive office staff - 24/7
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompany to doctor visits and errands
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Other Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and Drug screen
- Tubercolosis (TB) Skin Test with NEGATIVE result within the past 90 days.
- Covid-19 Test with NEGATIVE result prior to start date.
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance and a car available to you at all times.
- Must be a registered Home Care Aide. If not, we will help with the application process.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.