Have you ever wondered what it feels like to jump out of bed each morning, excited for the workday ahead? Do you want to be one of the lucky ones who doesn't ‘work' a day in their life because you truly love what you do? Lucky for you, you've come to the right place!
If you are a kind and compassionate soul looking to touch the lives of Seniors throughout our local community and your primary focus is to be of service to others in need, I want to hear from you! Why, you ask? Because Home Instead of Goodyear is actively inviting only the absolute best of the best throughout the South West Valley to join our growing team of Rockstar Caregivers. Do you have what it takes?
What's in it for you? I'm so glad you asked! Because in case you couldn't tell by this ad posting so far, we like to do things a bit differently than some of our counterparts!
- YOU will be treated with dignity and respect at all times! We are nothing without our Caregivers, and trust me, we know it! At Home Instead, we truly value every single one of our employees, especially our Caregivers!
- YOU will receive constant support from our team of Administrators, Staff, and Mentors. Whether on the clock or after hours, we are here for YOU!
- YOU will receive access to Empower, Home Instead's online learning platform to provide you with unlimited access to top notch continuing virtual educational opportunities.
- Get to work quickly! Our new streamlined approach to onboarding means we can get you back to work promptly and seamlessly. Immediate case placement is available!
- Work when it suits you! Who doesn't love the idea of a truly flexible schedule? Full time, part time, and fill-in opportunities are available!
- If the rising prices of gas and tolls are keeping you up at night, worry not! We do our best to place our Caregivers on cases close to home.
- Earn a living while making a difference! Competitive wages offered: $15/hour and up, commensurate with experience.
- Earned Sick Leave, Virtual Health, and 401k Retirement Plan available.
- All required PPE is provided .
A day in the life of a Caregiver includes:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Medication and appointment reminders;
- Alzheimer's Care;
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
Again, we are looking for Top Notch Caregivers, so please DO NOT apply if you can not adhere to the following requirements:
- Must have a registered vehicle, valid driver's license, and car insurance
- A warm and caring heart
- Must be 19+
- Able to lift, push, or pull 25lbs
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.