Home Instead® is looking for a successful sales professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position is responsible for maximizing our existing referral relationships, as well as seeking out & establishing new referral relationships. We are looking for a high energy and results focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry.
Do you love building relationships? Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career along with the opportunity to make a difference with the work you do? You’ll also need a proven track record of success in people management. If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you! At Home Instead®, we’re enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families every day! Apply now for this great opportunity!
The successful Home Care Marketer will love making a difference, building relationships within the community while obtaining referrals to boost sales and marketing. This amazing candidate will thrive in meeting the companies’ goals and increase new business in the community. This superstar Home Care Marketer will have a strong ability to use a consultative sales type of approach.
You must have at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing or Sales position with a proven track record of success. The successful candidate will meet/exceed monthly goals while researching and developing a referral provider network. This candidate will have excellent communication, has the ability to develop new marketing plans, conducting formal presentations and nurturing existing referrals.
Home Care Consultant Job Description:
The Home Care Consultant is expected to perform a variety of duties in building relationships to generate new business including the recruitment of CAREGivers. Responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking/Recruiting areas.
- Deliver Results
- Excellent customer service skills
- Influence and Persuade
- Team work and Collaboration
- Interpersonal communication
- Adapt to Change
- Relationship management
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Sapeta Enterprises, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.