Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Southwest Valley. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of in home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, CARE. It's demonstrated by our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
Home Care Aide / CAREGiver Benefits
- PPE Provided
- Paid Training
- Flexible schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Training (classroom and online)
- 24 Hour Support Staff Available- You're never alone
- Local Clients
Job Details - One on One care providing a range of services including, meals, chores, transportation, personal care needs, mobility/transfer assistance, hospice care, dementia/Alzheimer’s care, respite care, and much more.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, 3 years of driving experience and valid auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
- CPR/1st aide
- TB Test
Apply now at homeinstead.com/831
Or call 480-389-0028
250 N Litchfield Rd Suite 161 A Goodyear
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.