CAREGiver Suggestion Box:
Got a suggestion? Tell us what we can be doing better for CAREGivers:
Know someone who will make a great Home Instead CAREGiver? Send them the following link to apply. If they are hired, work 100 hours, and in good standing, you’ll receive $50.00 and so will your friend too! THANK YOU!
CAREGiver Forms and Links
- Incident Report: Click Here
- Time Off Request Form: Click Here
- Change in Availability Form: Click Here
- Gift Form: Click Here (form must be downloaded, completed, and returned to office )
- Client Activity Log Sheet: Click Here (form must be downloaded, completed, and returned to office )
Frequently Asked Questions from CAREGivers:
The 10th and 25th of each month.
(Check your spam/junk folder if you are not receiving your pay stubs)
Sign up for Tapcheck and work a shift to get paid the same day! Download the app and click to get started.
Click here to get started: https://app.tapcheck.com/dashboard/create
Discounted fees for Home Instead Caregivers using Tapcheck:
- To access funds the same day: Cost is $4.45 per transaction
- To access funds the next day: Cost is $3.15 per transaction
First, attempt to clock in and/or out on the ClearCare Go App. Ensure you have a good phone signal. If not successful the first time, please try again.
If this does not work, please call the toll-free number on the back of your Home Instead badge. You must call this number from the client's phone. If neither of these steps work, call the office and a staff member will help troubleshoot the issue.
- Home Instead shirt and identification badge (unless instructed by the office that it NOT be worn).
- Winter: A long sleeve shirt may be worn under your Home Instead shirt. A cardigan and jacket may be worn with your polo.
- Summer: Short sleeve Home Instead options are available.
- Black or khaki slacks or calf-length or longer capri pants or skirts. Shorts are not to be worn.
- Safe and comfortable footwear, close-toe shoes must be worn.
You may NOT wear the following: revealing shirts/tank tops, short skirts/shorts, denim jeans, sweat pants, pajama pants, yoga pants, heels, flip-flops, and hats.
Any questions about the dress code, please call the office.
- Tri-Cities Food Bank-Benton City, 712 North 10th Street, Benton City, WA 99320, (509) 588-5454.
- Seventh Day Adventist-Pasco, 605 N. Road 36, Pasco, WA 99301, (509) 547-4998.
- Tri-Cities Food Bank-Kennewick, 420 Deschutes Avenue, Kennewick, WA 99336, (509) 586-0688.
- Tri-Cities Food Bank-Richland, 321 Wellsian Way, Richland, WA 99352, (509) 943-2795.
- Blue Mountain Action Council, 921 W. Cherry Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362, (509) 529-3561.