Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Provide companionship
- Transfer Assistance
- Preparing meals
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing, linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- End Of Life care
- Run errands, doctor appointments, shopping, etc.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Be driven to succeed in multiple areas
- Must have a clean criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen.
- Have a positive attitude and perspective
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of current auto insurance.
- Be willing to take risks
- Maintain regular communication with supervisors
- Be open-minded; willing to learn
- Maintain HIPAA laws and policies at all times.
- Speak optimistically to themselves and others
- Bilingual Encouraged to apply...
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.