Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Care Professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- Performs duties as assigned on the personalized Plan of Care.
- Helps clients with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene.
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry.
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping and cleaning the dishes and kitchen.
- Helps the clients with ambulation and transfers as specified by a nurse in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds clients to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the Client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation, to Client Care team.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with state regulations and standards.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks. We do not hire individuals who have been charged or convicted of a crime.
- CNA training NOT required. No previous caregiving experience necessary.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation and valid / current automobile insurance.
- Able to follow spoken and written instructions and document services provided.
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Flexible Schedules Available (4 to 12-hour shifts) - Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Overnight, and Weekend Shifts Available!
- Direct Deposit Available
- Direct support from office personnel
- Paid Training
- Formal Ongoing Training Program - In-person and Online Training Available!
- CNA Program Reimbursement
- Monthly Care Professional Events, Raffles, and Contests
- Online Program/App for managing schedules and client needs
- Ability to work one-on-one with clients
- Minimum Essential Coverage Health Insurance for full-time employees
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/825.
Contact Erin at 910-790-0002 or apply online today!
Starting Pay - $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.