$10.25 - $13.00 / hr.
Brunswick County- Come work for the BEST!
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
Hours: Part-time and full-time available *Rewarding job with work/life balance! *We will work with your schedule.
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Benefits of working for Home Instead
- Flexible Hours – Days. Evenings, Nights, & Weekends
- Competitive Wages- We pay top pay for Home Care- call us to discuss
- Training provided – No experience needed
- Continuing education
- Supportive team & environment
- Work in your local area
- Eligibility for Benefits after 90-days of full-time employment
- Work for Best of the Best- We are a great team!
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.