$10.25 - $13.00 / hr.
Brunswick County- Come work for the BEST!
Home Instead CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. Home Instead CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
Hours: Part-time and full-time available *Rewarding job with work/life balance! *We will work with your schedule.
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Benefits of working for Home Instead
- Flexible Hours – Days. Evenings, Nights, & Weekends
- Competitive Wages- We pay top pay for Home Care- call us to discuss
- Training provided – No experience needed
- Continuing education
- Supportive team & environment
- Work in your local area
- Eligibility for Benefits after 90-days of full-time employment
- Work for Best of the Best- We are a great team!
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.