ARE YOU A COMPASSIONATE AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK with a FLEXIBLE schedule? DO YOU LOVE CARING FOR OTHERS? WE WANT TO HIRE YOU!
We Have Seniors in the INDY area who are Looking for a qualified Caregiver during the day! FULL-TIME DAYS Monday-Friday with Pay Range starting at $12.50 hr and Weekend Pay Differential!
We are hiring CAREGivers to provide care and companionship for seniors in their homes. We are looking for CAREGivers with previous experience at senior services companies, another agencies, or a health facility. We have several full-time positions available and offer a guaranteed minimum schedule of 35 Hours a week!
When you take care of others, it’s important to us that we take care of you. Here at Home Instead, we’ll treat you right and provide you with:
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
- Direct Deposited Paychecks
- Competitive Pay including Pay Differential and Paid Overtime
- Pay Raise after 60 days
- Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
- Supplemental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Sprint/Verizon Discounts
- Free Job Specific Training such as Alzheimer's Care, CPR, and First Aid.
- Close to home travel
- Referral Bonus
What We Do:
- Companionship and activities
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Medication and Appointment Reminders
- Personal Care Assistance: Grooming, Bathing, Toileting and Incontinence
- Alzheimer’s Care
- May transport clients to appointments and run errands
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations.
- Previous professional CAREGiver experience required.
- Knowledge of home healthcare specialties such as Alzheimer's care, hospice support, 24/7 care, Bed bound care, Parkinson's, & ambulation.
- Be at least 19 years or older.
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
- Must be able to work with Cats/Dogs and smoking in home.
- Must have open availability, weekends are required.
- Complete a Criminal History Background Check, Driving Record, and Drug Screen
We encourage Home Health Aides, Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants and CAREGivers who love to care for our Seniors to apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.