Great CARE Pros Wanted!
Are you a compassionate person who enjoys assisting others with everyday challenges to make their day easier? Do you desire to help other people retain independence & dignity in their home by reassuring safety and well-being? This is a job with purpose and responsibility, where you can truly make a difference in someone’s life.
We are looking for Awesome Care Pros needed 8-Noon, or 1-5, or both. We serve the areas of Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek, Bothell, and Woodinville.
- $18.50-23.50/hr. - DOE - highest rates on weekends. We will pay you more if you are able to drive to several clients/day! You'll be paid to drive between clients too. Individuals possessing current CNA or HCA certifications will be hired at our fully trained rate. If you do not have certifications, you can take Home Care Aide classes (mostly online) required by the State of WA and work 30 hours a week during training.
- All applicants working 30+ hours on average, Medical (we cover 75%) and/or Dental (we cover 50%). If the applicant selects Med and Dental, then Vision and Life are also included benefits.
- All applicants that are working 20+ hours - Medical (we cover 50%) and/or Dental (we cover 50%). If the applicant selects Med and Dental, then Vision and Life are also included benefits.
- Our Home Instead is certified to provide CEUs required by your annual renewals of your CNA / HCACs. We will pay for the 12 hours of ongoing continuing education credits required by Washington State Dept. of Health to keep your credential current.
- Tap Check service to receive earned wages, 24/7, between pay periods, for a small fee
- Paid Sick Leave accrued for hours worked. These can be used by CARE Pros as Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Overtime and holidays (paid time and a half)
- Opportunity to meet our awesome and diverse team of CARE Pros, learn, grow, and befriend others doing this work in our quarterly, paid CARE Pros gatherings.
- Professional counseling line available to all Home Instead employees
- Anniversary bonuses equal to one week's wages annually at 2 years
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Help with shopping, appointments, and other errands (you are paid for mileage if you use your vehicle)
- Assistance with grooming, dental, and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Hospice Support
CARE Pros wanted for Saturdays and Sundays, weekday daytime, evening, and/or overnight shifts (primarily Edmonds, Lynnwood, Bothell, and Woodinville, etc.) Overnights must be able to do a minimum of 8 hours.
- This is a part-time job, with the possibility of full-time hours. We have CARE Pros working full time, and even overtime.
- There is opportunity for advancement in our organization - working in our offices, helping to find and train great CARE Pros, and doing quality assurance with our clients and their families! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com, and by talking with us directly at 425-697-6060.
What you need, to be a great Home Instead CARE Pros:
- Ability to care for and treat seniors with compassion, dignity, respect, and honor
- Ability to communicate with clients and families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- HCA or CNA license is a plus
We love our CARE Pros! We look forward to having you join our team, and truly making a big difference!
Home Instead, Mountlake Terrace, serving the Northern Seattle suburbs
425-697-6060 - please call us, and we can arrange to meet you. We appreciate your heart to serve seniors in our community!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.