Great CAREGivers Wanted!
Are you a compassionate person who enjoys assisting others with everyday challenges to make their day easier? Do you enjoy helping other people retain some of their independence & dignity in their home by reassuring safety and well-being? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? This is a job with purpose and responsibility.
We are looking for CAREGivers that can work all shifts - especially weekends and all mornings, but also afternoons / evenings, and overnights. We serve the areas of Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds, Mill Creek, Bothell, and Woodinville.
**$17.50-$20/hr - DOE. We will pay you more if you are able to drive to several clients/day!**
**No previous experience necessary, however having a CNA and HCAC is advantageous. If you do not have certifications, you must be willing to take Home Care Aide classes (mostly online) required by the State of WA, and work 30 hours a week during training.**
**Individuals possessing current CNA or HCA certifications will be hired at our fully trained rate.**.
**Our Home Instead is certified to provide CEUs required by your annual renewals of your CNA / HCACs. We will pay for the 12 hours of ongoing continuing education credits required by Washington State Dept. of Health to keep your credential current.**
**All applicants that are working 20+ hours, that dental benefits, plus Teledoc are available***
**All applicants working 30+ hours on average, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life at the 75/25 share for Med, and 50/50 share for Dental. If the applicant selects Med and Dental, then Vision and Life are part of their benefits also.**
**TapCheck service to receive earned wages, 24/7, between pay periods, with a small fee**
**Paid Sick Leave accrued for hours worked**
**Overtime and holidays (paid time and a half)**
**Opportunity to meet our awesome and diverse team of CAREGivers, learn, grow and befriend others doing this work in our quarterly, paid CAREGiver gatherings.**
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Help with shopping, appointments, and other errands (you are paid for mileage if you use your vehicle)
- Assistance with grooming, dental, and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Hospice Support
CAREGivers wanted for Saturdays and Sundays, weekday daytime, evening, and/or overnight shifts (primarily Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Edmonds, etc.) Overnights must be able to do a minimum of 8 hours.
- This is a part-time job, with the possibility of full-time hours. We have CAREGivers working full time, and even overtime.
- There is opportunity for advancement in our organization - working in our offices, helping to find and train great CAREGivers, and doing quality assurance with our clients and their families! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com, and by talking with us directly at 425-697-6060.
What you need, to be a great Home Instead CAREGiver:
- Ability to care for and treat seniors with compassion, dignity, respect, and honor
- Ability to communicate with clients and families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- HCA or CNA license is a plus
We love our CAREGivers! We look forward to having you join our team, and truly making a big difference!
Bruce and Kristen Anderson - operate and own this region for Home Instead, Mountlake Terrace, serving the northern Seattle suburbs
425-697-6060 - please call us, and we can arrange to meet you! We appreciate your heart to serve seniors in our community!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.