Weekend CAREGiversHome Instead is looking for caring and compassionate weekend CAREgivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include , but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/817 or by calling Krystal at (623)499-3290
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.