Home Care Services in Newbury Park
With senior home care, Newbury Park residents can stay in their homes with dignity and comfort as they age, even if their families live far away. The fact is that the typical nuclear family is not so typical anymore, and elderly people are often left without much support nearby. At the same time, family members who live in other cities, states, and countries are left feeling worried and guilty about their elderly loved ones who may require support. This is why Home Instead® serves Newbury Park, CA with trained CAREGiversSM prepared to offer an array of senior personal care services. Newbury Park California residents, and their loved ones near and far, can rest assured their loved ones are well cared for with assistance and companionship so they can remain in their own homes rather than an assisted living facility.
Home Instead the Ideal Choice in Newbury Park
Home Instead Senior Care provides caring and compassionate services right in your senior loved one’s home. With the help of our senior home caregivers, Newbury Park seniors carry on living in their own homes with assistance in everyday activities like bathing, dressing, cooking, laundry, shopping, and so much more. The presence of someone dependable also provides seniors with the kind of companionship that is often lacking during this phase of life, which can make a dramatic difference in an individual’s health and happiness. Some of the senior home care services we provide are:
- Alzheimer’s Care: Home Instead’s CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors to provide the assistance and encouragement that will help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- Companionship Care: Most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend. Having extra help in accomplishing tasks and someone to enjoy favorite activities is also good for seniors’ health. CAREGivers can join seniors in playing games, visiting neighbors, watching movies, planning activities, or whatever else is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: Help with everyday tasks at home is one of our most crucial services for senior home care. Newbury Park seniors can stay in their homes more comfortably when they have help with cleaning, laundry, shopping, running errands, and other essential tasks. This also frees up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved ones when they come over.
- Personal Care Services: Having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: Our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers during this stage in life, which allows them to find time for their own lives and families, to go on a vacation, or just to take some time to replenish their own physical, emotional and spiritual needs.