Find fulfillment through a career as a senior home CAREGiver
When you need in-home care in the Thousand Oaks, CA area, look to Home Instead® to deliver the excellence and compassion you deserve. We are part of one of the most highly regarded home care companies in the United States, backed by more than 20 years of experience.
We highly value our CAREGivers, and that’s why we asked CAREGiver℠ Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
My Favorite Part of the Job
I love so many things about my career as a Home Instead CAREGiver! My favorite thing is knowing what I’m supposed to be doing and really making a difference in a senior’s life with each shift.