At Home Instead of Surprise WE CHANGE THE WORLD, ONE PERSON’S WORLD AT A TIME!
Ask Tammy about our $600 New Hire & $100 Vaccine Bonus!
Now hiring for all shifts, FT or PT. Most shifts range from 4 hours to 12 hours. Days and overnights available. Overtime is available but not required.
Caregivers are required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week or 12 hours per week.
What do Home Instead Caregivers do?
Provide 1x1 care to seniors in their home. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming, bathing and toileting
· Dementia care
Do I need experience or a certification?
No experience needed; we provide industry leading paid training.
What qualifications are needed to become a Caregiver?
· Have a big heart and desire to help others
· Patience, compassion and a positive attitude
· Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and at least three years driving record
· Must pass drug test, criminal and DMV background checks
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds
· Have/able to obtain fingerprint clearance card, negative TB test and CPR/1st Aid Certification
· Able to communicate in a friendly and warm manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, flexible schedules, paid training, cell phone discounts, sick pay, free personal protective equipment (PPE), free continuing education courses (facilitated and self-paced), and potential eligibility for medical insurance after 12 months of employment.
Where will I work?
Most Caregivers work in either Surprise/Sun City West or Wickenburg, but some choose to work in both areas. We have a compact service area and do not send you all over town.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.