Non medical CAREGiver- Surprise, AZ * $400 new hire bonus *
Sun City West / Surprise / Northwest Valley / Wickenburg
Now hiring all shifts, especially 12 hour shifts and weekends.
Do you have a big heart and like to help others? We want to hear from you!
Make a difference by joining the best team in healthcare! Provide 1x1 care to seniors in therir home. Our CAREGivers love their jobs so much we have a satisfaction score over 90% and our client satisfaction is even higher. No experience needed- paid training. FT or PT with shifts ranging from 4 hours to 12 hours in length.
Caregivers are required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week or 12 hours per week.
Our CAREGivers change the world. One person's world at a time. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Caring for seniors in their home is a special experience. Unless caring for a couple, you will be working with one client at a time, not running from room to room caring for multiple people like in facility. No experience necessary- we have world class training. Fewer than 5% of home care agencies nationwide invest more time in training you than we do!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with empathy, dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have or be able to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card, TB Test and CPR/1st Aid Certification
- Must have a functioning voicemail box that is monitored and must return messages
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, flexible schedules, paid training, sick pay, provide personal protective equipment (PPE), and potential eligibility for medical insurance after 12 months of employment.
Home Instead is the nation's and the world's largest home care provider. Home Instead's size means we have the resources to develop great training and support programs. Our independently owned office in Surprise is one of the largest agencies in the Phoenix metro, so we have steady work and great support 24x7. In fact, the majority of our office staff started as CAREGivers, so they have literally done the job! We have a compact service area in the northwest valley, so we won't be sending you across town for a short shift.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.