$15.00 - $20.00 per hour with bonuses and incentives available!
Pay rate is dependent on experience, certification/licensure, and/or ability.
We're looking for a skilled, caring and compassionate Caregiver to join our team in the North Valley. You've had jobs before. It's time you found your home. You can find that at Home Instead. This is a team that truly values your contributions. It's a team that listens to you, with management that supports you in your role every day. Let's build your career and our future together.
We support clients in their homes throughout the north valley including North Phoenix, Arrowhead Ranch, Lake Pleasant, New River, Anthem, Desert Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Ridge, Tatum Ranch and others. Home Instead caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
This position does NOT require care for COVID positive clients. We follow CDC COVID recommended practices and precautions and standard infection prevention precautions. All PPE is provided to you by the company at no cost to you!
CNA license (CNA), Caregiver Certification
Home Health Aide (HHA), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA). or other applicable certifications preferred but not required!
This is a staff position primarily providing care and support to adult clients in their homes throughout the north valley on weekends. The secondary responsibility is to provide scheduling, service coordination, care coordination and other support functions when caregiving is not needed. If you are a caregiver looking to advance your career and move in to supportive roles, this is the next step!
Day shift, night shift, and flexible positions are available for the right person:
Day Shift Full Time:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7am - 8pm
Saturday, Sunday, Monday 7am - 8pm
Day Shift Part Time:
Saturday/Sunday 8am - 5pm
Saturday/Sunday 8am - 8pm
Night Shift Full Time:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8pm - 8am
Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8pm - 8am
Night Shift Part Time:
Friday/Saturday 8pm - 8am
Saturday/Sunday 8pm - 8am
- Provide high quality supportive care to clients in their homes in the north valley, sometimes at short notice during your scheduled shifts
- Companionship and conversation with clients
- Client engagement and socialization
- Maintain client dignity
- Build relationships and trust with clients and families
- Light housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Meal preparation/cooking
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s and other dementia care and support
- Personal Care including bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Mobility Assistance
- Transfer clients from bed to chair, etc.
- Accurately chart and record information using a mobile app and/or written journal
- Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
This position DOES require driving to client homes in the north valley and is primarily a caregiving position to fill short notice shifts during the weekend.
- Reflect the values of (Black Mountain Blessing LLC), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Provide weekly reports in electronic format and meet prescribed objectives involving scheduling and client and caregiver engagement
- CPR/1st Aid certification
- Clear TB Test
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Clear Background Test
- Clear Drug Screen
- Complete a criminal background check, reference check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- 2 personal and 2 professional references required
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and valid auto insurance
- Experience with Microsoft Office and related software
- Experience using mobile devices, computers and typing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with current and prospective clients and caregivers
- 1 year of professional caregiving experience or equivalent, demonstrable experience
- Ability to care for and support any client in any environment including but not limited to: homes with pets, clients with dementia, clients with incontinence and in need of personal/perineal care, toileting, and bathing, clients who need transfer assistance and/or mechanical assistance including patient lifts (including Hoyer lifts and bed bound care), clients in remote areas such as New River, Desert Mountain, Tonto Hills, Lake Pleasant, along Dynamite Rd, clients in facility and group home settings.
- Mileage reimbursement for client transportation
- Mileage/trip incentive for long commutes to client homes
- Referral Bonus - Client AND Caregiver
- 24/7 Support by personally involved office staff
- Free Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision, Dental benefits available after 60 days
- Free Telemedicine available after 60 days
- Free life insurance after 60 days
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Revenue bonus program
- PPE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY at no cost to you!
Home Instead support clients in their homes throughout the NORTH VALLEY (north of Bell Road) including North Phoenix, Glendale, New River, Anthem, Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Ridge, Tatum Ranch and others. Home Instead CAREGivers and office support staff provide a variety of non-medical services that allow older adults to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Home Instead ALSO supports our caregivers with dignity, care and compassion!
Take the next step in your career. Apply today and find your home at Home Instead!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.