Recruiting Coordinator Job Description
Genuine Senior Care LLC, d.b.a. Home Instead
The Recruiting Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruiting of CAREGiversSM. The Recruiting Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of Genuine Senior Care LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner, with a sense of urgency.
- Develop and implement new recruiting strategies online and within the community.
- Manage recruiting ads and post positions as necessary.
- Check in frequently with leads within the applicant tracking system.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.