Home Instead 805 is looking for reliable and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to become a part of our team! Home Instead 805 (West Portland & Lake Oswego) has a mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our CNAs get the opportunity to work one-on-one with clients and receive paid initial and continued training. Our scope of services covers: Companionship/"Home-Helper" to Dementia Care and Hospice Support. We provide services 24/7 with a variety of shifts that range from 4 to 12 hours, with opportunity for several short shifts per day.
If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today!
(copy into browser) https://portlandor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/apply/a2zay3pqtpuo
- Competitive hourly rates
- Uniform polo shirts provided
- Paid Training (CAREGiver Orientation training & Continued Education)
- CAREGiver recognition both monthly and annually
- A special CAREGiver Pantry available (stop by and pick up free items when the office is open)
- CAREgiver Referral Bonus Program ($250 per referral – no limit!)
- CAREgiver Celebrations each quarter
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision) – Company paid @ 50%, plus an additional 10% company contribution for every year of service – 100% company paid after 5 years
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement (10%)
- Verizon Discount
- We love to promote from within!
*One-on-one care with senior clients in West Portland & Lake Oswego
- Personal care such as assisting with dressing, toileting, grooming and bathing
- Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens)
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders, Administration, and Appointment Reminders
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Daily Documentation
- Available to work minimum 24 hours/week
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.