Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Are you or one of your loved ones experiencing any of the following?
- Refusing to bathe
- Refusing to eat or drink
- Wandering or sundowning
- Decreased interest in socializing and activities
We believe that people living with Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias can live safe and fulfilling lives in their home. Using the person-centered care approach, our CAREGivers work with your loved one as a team to provide them the quality care that they deserve.
Please reach out our Home Instead office to learn more about how we can help you with service or information.
Caring for People with Dementia at Home
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers to provide professional care that:
- Honor the client as the unique individual they are
- Build confidence and encourage independence
- Create opportunities for meaningful and engaging activities
- Maintain a safe environment
- Prevent and ease dementia-related behaviors
- Provide conversation and companionship
- Adapt to the client’s changing care needs to provide quality care
People living with Alzheimer’s and other dementias begin to increasingly communicate through behaviors as the disease progresses. Our CAREGivers are trained to work with their clients to find out WHAT the client is trying to tell us and to address that WHAT in order to ease any dementia related behaviors the client may be experiencing. This reduces stress on the client and the client's family and provides the best possible quality of life for the client.
95% of our CAREGivers have received Dementia training created in conjunction with the Alzheimer's Association. This training stresses the person-centered approach to care and puts your loved one first.