Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of memory care services that may be offered.
Caring for People with Dementia at HomeWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers℠ to provide professional memory care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional CAREGiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained professional CAREGivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.
Did you know we serve not only the city of Kailua, HI but also the surrounding area? Here's a complete list of all the areas in which we currently provide Alzheimer's and Dementia care:
Ahuimanu, Aiea, Ewa Beach, Hale'iwa, Hau'ula, Honolulu, Ka'a'awa, Kahalu'u, Kailua, Kane'ohe, Kapolei, La'ie, Maunawili, Mililani, Mokuleia, Pearl City, Wahiawa, Waialua, Waimalu, Waimanalo, Salt Lake and Waipahu.
Call us at (808) 744-0215 to learn more about the ways our specialized Alzheimer's caregiving can help your family member continue to enjoy life in their familiar home environment.