HIRING CAREGivers in Cambria! We currently have a limited number of open positions in your area. Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Are you looking for something more flexible to benefit your home life and find the balance to work and do what you love? If you answered YES then JOIN OUR TEAM! Home instead is seeking caring and compassionate CAREGivers to provide non-medical care to allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Personalized scheduling
- Competitive pay structure
- 24-hour supportive team
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k & Health Care
- Early access to your paycheck
- Paid ongoing training & annual raises
- Companionship and conversation
- Non-medical, personal care ( Assistance with bathing, dressing , grooming, toileting)
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to follow directions.
- Background check
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by applying now!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.