Are you ready for a rewarding career working in the senior care industry to help support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? How about collaborating with an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work while putting the needs of our clients and CAREGivers first and sustaining a caring and nurturing culture where employees feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
If you answered YES, then WELCOME HOME as Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
We have a limited number of flexible openings for daylight, overnights, evenings, and weekends!
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Supportive team dedicated to employee needs while making safety a top priority 24 hours a day
- CAREGiver training courses offered free through our online learning platform giving our employees EMPOWERMENT to advance at their own pace!
- Annual performance reviews
- Need your pay before pay day? Our CAREGivers are eligible to borrow from 50% of the hours they have already worked prior to pay day and so much more!
- Consistent shift alignment (shift times and clients)
- Affordable health care coverages for employees and families
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement and travel time
- PPE reimbursement
- Cellphone discount for Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer's Care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
Check Out Our CAREGiver Culture on Facebook:
659 Pittsburgh Road, Uniontown, PA 15401
Recruiting and Engagement Coordinator- Jarrett Kelley
AAA Senior Care, D.B.A Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunities are available to all individuals at will regardless of age, race, gender, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, presence of disabilities, sexual orientation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.