WE HAVE ONLY 5 CLIENT/CAREGiver AMBASSADOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR FULL AND PART TIME GUARANTEED HOURS!
Starting home care services can be accompanied with feelings of loss of independence and fear. The client and family members can feel vulnerable because of an uncertain future. Providing extra support and intentional focus during the first 90 days of care benefits the quality of service and retention client, CAREGiver, and the family members. The Client and CAREGiver Ambassador is not only an expert and resource to our client but also a mentor to our CAREGiver workforce! A mentor helps our newest employees understand the Home Instead culture and values, along with the expectations and responsibilities of their job as CAREGivers. Mentors make new CAREGivers feel connected and loyal to Home Instead, their profession and the seniors they serve.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home and we cannot do it without you! Established in 1994, we have grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours.
- Guaranteed Hours
- Health insurance
- Pay Activ (employees can borrow from 50% of their hours already worked)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays at time and a half
- Cellular discounts (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
- Mileage reimbursement and travel time
- Glove and mask reimbursement
Client and CAREGiver Ambassador responsibilities:
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions using the Client/CAREGiver Introduction checklist.
- On boarding new clients by providing care for open shifts for new clients onboarding and or assisting with business needs
- Providing coverage for any open shifts or calls offs for existing clients based upon business needs which includes but not limited to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Check in with CAREGiver(s) providing care to client to confirm the plan of care is accurate.
- Communicate changes to members of the client care team.
- Confirm the client/CAREGiver match is successful.
- Contact each new CAREGiver weekly for the first 90 days of their employment to provide encouragement and answer questions
- Maintain records of each CAREGiver interaction
- If needed, maintain ongoing mentor relationships
- C.N.A (Certified Nursing Assistant) and or E.M.T (Emergency Medical Technician) certification required and or have a minimum of one year in home care experience to be considered
- Must have open availability which includes weekday, weekends, and for all shift times.
- Must be willing to travel to Fayette and Greene County
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.