Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their homes and age with dignity, care, and compassion.
We have an exciting position available for an On-Call Lead Care Professional for our office. We are looking for an experienced, reliable CNA or HHA to be on-call for our office from approximately 7:00am-8:00pm each day; Monday through Friday, and two weekends a month. The position pays $19.00 per hour and guarantees 40 hours of work every week, but there will frequently be more hours required thus resulting in overtime pay. Your primary job will be providing care to clients on a fill-in, often emergency, basis during the week. Secondary duties, for which you will be trained, includes assisting in conducting quality assurance visits, getting supplies out to client's homes, and helping with recruiting efforts.
- Current CNA or HHA
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Possess a valid MA driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Able to work where there may be pets.
- MUST be available Monday through Friday from 7:00am-8:00pm and two weekends a month from 7:00am-8:00pm.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for aging adults and their property with dignity and respect
- Personal Care
For an interview call Jessica at 781.924.5694 or apply online www.homeinstead.com/777/home-care-jobs
Serving Clients in the following areas: Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, East Wareham, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Kingston, Middleborough, Pembroke, Plympton, Plymouth, Rockland, West Bridgewater, and Whitman.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.