Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority? Are you interested in working where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow aging adults to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their Care Professional (Care Pros) and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident Care Pros equals happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and well-being are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- Quarterly incentive bonus based on the number of hours worked
- $12/hr starting rate
- A personally designed Job training program to meet your level of need: Initial and ongoing skill development and enhancement is provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Care Pros shifts can be arranged to fit your schedule
- Annual skills fair enhancing each caregiver’s skills set
- Quarterly care pros meetings along with celebrations and awards
- Home Instead Logo wear
- Work close to home: Serve seniors in your community.
- New friends: caregiving allows you to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
- Paid time and a half when working any federal holiday
- Must be able to pass a background screening
CNA/Home Health Aide (HHA) $12.00 to $15.00/Hour
Care Professional pay may vary by level of care and length of shift, and experience
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/774.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.