Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for an innovative and encouraging individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Our Recruiting Coordinator role recruits, hires, organizes, and helps manage our caregiving workforce.
Starting Pay - $11 - $14 an hour
Location: 115 Bountyland Rd., Suite B, Seneca, SC 29672
20 hours/week with FLEXIBLE schedule!
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Schedule CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Home Instead Senior Care
Call Today: 864.888.2929
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.