We are looking for someone with a service mentality who can go out and work with clients while communicating effectively with the office.
Become a Home Instead CareGiver! You'll support seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care. No medical degree necessary. Join us for a job that nurtures the soul!
Home Instead Senior Care will prepare you for success to go out into the field to provide outstanding service.
Hours: Part-time to Full-time
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Build and support relationships between both client, client families, and office staff
- Provide care for clients with multiple conditions
- Bring positivity, and great energy every day
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- 24/7 access to doctors by web or phone for you and your family. Best of all, there’s no cost to you!
We provide 24/7 care and base shifts on clients needs. There is a 4 hour minimum per shift. We have a variety of shifts available ranging from 4 hours to 12 hours. YOU provide us with as much availability as possible and we will do our best to work you as many hours possible. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/769. Click on Become a Caregiver. There are several videos you can view.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.