HHA - HOME HEALTH AIDE / PCA / CNA needed in- Queens , New York
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate HHA / PCA / CNA ‘s to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are located in Queens NY and we service the Queens area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Companionship and conversation
* Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
* Medication and appointment reminders
* Assistance with grooming and bathing
* Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
* Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
*Minimum 2 years experience needed - HHA / PCA / CNA certificate needed. You need to possess TWO years of experience to apply to become a caregiver.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
* Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
* Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
* Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
We have a variety of shifts available Please only apply, if you have open availability and a commitment to work for Home Instead. HHA / CNA certificate is needed.
We are at www.homeinstead.com/765 and click on CAREER tab.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.