CAREGIVERS WITH AN ACTIVE MISSOURI CNA LICENSE EARN $12/HOUR TO START!
Home Instead is seeking professional, compassionate and reliable in-home caregivers to provide hourly care for our senior clients on weekdays and weekends during day, evening and overnight hours. Our current highest needs are evenings and all day weekends, but we can put you to work during other times, too. Give us your availability, and we will plug you into a schedule.
Our clients live in Jasper, Newton, McDonald and Lawrence counties.
Working for Home Instead is a rewarding professional opportunity and offers flexibility in your schedule.
- CNAs with active Missouri license start at $12/hour.
- Hourly, part-time, full-time—we can build a schedule that fits your life.
- Expand your skills through ongoing paid training, including state-certified basic personal care aide (PCA) training.
- We pay competitive wages and offer health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) savings plan; annual raises and bonuses; referral bonuses and other bonuses for those with excellent job performance.
Caregiving responsibilities include:
- Conversation, companionship and mental stimulation
- Personal hygiene such a bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Transportation services
If you have a valid driver license, car insurance and reliable transportation, high school diploma/GED and are interested in enhancing lives and being a part of the best non-medical home care company in the area, apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.