Remember how much fun it was to spend time with your grandparents and hear their stories? Their life advice was often priceless. If you loved building those relationships, Home Instead has full- and part-time caregiving positions that could be perfect for you.
Home Instead is seeking professional, compassionate and reliable in-home caregivers to provide hourly care for our senior clients on weekdays and weekends during day, evening and overnight hours. Our current highest needs are evenings and all day weekends, but we can put you to work during other times, too. You tell us your availability and we plug you into a schedule. No medical experience/certification or caregiving experience required!
Our clients live in Jasper, Newton, McDonald and Lawrence counties.
Working for Home Instead is a rewarding professional opportunity and offers flexibility in your schedule.
- Hourly, part-time, full-time—we can build a schedule that fits your life.
- $11/hour weekdays, $12/hour weekends
- You will be supported by a team whose goal is to ensure your success.
- Expand your skills through ongoing paid training, including state-certified basic personal care aide (PCA) training.
- We pay competitive wages and offer health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) savings plan; annual raises and bonuses; referral bonuses and other bonuses for those with excellent job performance.
Caregiving responsibilities include:
- Conversation, companionship and mental stimulation
- Personal hygiene such a bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Transportation services
If you have a valid driver license, car insurance and reliable transportation, high school diploma/GED and are interested in enhancing lives and being a part of the best non-medical home care company in the area, apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.