Live-In CAREGiver - Immediate Job Openings
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers that are open to a full-time or part-time live-In scenario to help accomplish our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services oriented toward helping seniors remain in their home and to meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Alzheimer's Care Requirements to be a Live-Ins
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check
Why Home Instead?
• Above average starting pay
• Immediate part & full-time positions
• Flexible Scheduling
• Job Type: Full-time. Part-time, Live-In
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.