Home Instead is seeking reliable and compassionate CAREGivers, Personal Care Attendants (PCA), or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become a part of our team. Our amazing caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to age in the comfort of their own homes while at the same time forming lasting and meaningful relationships with them. Our primary mission is to improve the quality of life of our clients and we are seeking caregivers that have a desire to do the same. Various shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and overnights may be available.
Calling all retirees and students! Retirees, make the most of your retirement by becoming a Home Instead caregiver. Students, consider gaining valuable experience as a caregiver with Home Instead where you will have the opportunity to coordinate with local hospice, home health, and primary care communities.
Our caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services generally fall under three categories.
1. Companionship/Home Helper
2. Personal Care
3. Specialized Services
1. Companionship/Home Helper Includes:
• Meaningful relationships built through companionship and conversation
• Provide stabilization and assistance with walking
• Prepare meals
• Provide medication reminders
• Perform light housekeeping tasks
• Run errands/accompany clients to appointments
2. Personal Services Includes:
• Assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting/incontinence issues
3. Specialized Services Includes:
• Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
• Hospice Care
• Work with a company that is the leader in the industry.
• Paid initial and ongoing training.
• Accident and disability insurance.
• Eligibility for retirement contribution and Paid Time Off.
• Work with a team that truly appreciates your contribution.
The ideal candidate should be compassionate, reliable, organized, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle with valid auto insurance
• Complete a criminal background check and DMV check.
• Ability to consistently provide physical assistance to a client
• Proven ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships with both clients and office staff.
Home Instead has been named to Newsweek magazine’s inaugural list for America’s Best Customer Service 2019. “This award shines a light on the unparalleled dedication to excellence of Home Instead CAREGivers, franchise owners, key players and home office team members as we continue our journey of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families,” said Jeff Huber, president and CEO of Home Instead, Inc.
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values compassion, content of character, the desire to help others, and the ability to learn the company's approach to caring for seniors.
We look forward to meeting you! Please apply online at homeinstead.com/751/home-care-jobs. 406-922-5060.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.