Find fulfillment through a career as a senior CAREGiver
We highly value our CAREGivers, and that’s why we asked CAREGiver℠ Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
- Professional CAREGivers in Helena, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Big Sky, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Butte, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Ennis, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Livingston, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Emigrant, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Dillon, MT
- Professional CAREGivers in Three Forks, MT and the surrounding areas.
Latest review from our staff!
I loved working for Home Instead! The staff was always super helpful and accommodating to me. They always knew how to match you with a senior that shared your interests, and one you knew you could provide the best care for. I learned so much as a person about compassion and care, as well as strong interpersonal skills. I believe the skills I learned will help me to be the best health care provider possible, and the seniors I have met have all profoundly impacted me as a person. I am thankful for how my clients have helped me: they all have shown me kindness and love. How truly special to get to be their caregiver! Thank you, Home Instead!
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
My Favorite Part of the Job
I love so many things about my career as a Home Instead CAREGiver! My favorite thing is knowing what I’m supposed to be doing and really making a difference in a senior’s life with each shift.
You are a CAREGiver
Senior Care CAREGiving Q&A