Caregiver | Huntingburg, IN Day Shift | $500 Sign-on Bonus
Jasper, IN and Surrounding Areas
Calling all Huntingburg Care Professionals! We are searching for compassionate individuals to work with seniors during a variety of day shift hours! Find a shift that fits your schedule and build a relationship with a senior in your community!
No previous experience necessary - all new hires graduate from our paid New Hire Training Program with the tools and skills they need to succeed in a professional caregiving role. As a Professional Caregiver, you'll work with seniors in their homes to provide safety support, assist with activities of daily living, and provide personal care and companionship.
We are also offering a $500 Sign on Bonus to new members of our team! Earn $100 after working only 80 hours and earn another $400 after 90 days of employment! Get paid fast when you join our team!
Call (812) 482-3311 or visit us at homeinsteadjasper.com to apply now!
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Have a passion for caring for others
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Can you fill these requirements? Hit the Apply button and join our family!
- A family/team culture
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Starting wage between $13.00 and $16.25 per hour
- Paid time off
- Paid orientation and training
- Referral bonuses - No limit on how many referral bonuses you can earn!
- Annual retention bonus
- Quarterly training & social events
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Free continued education through our online Empower Program
- 24-hour office support
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Expect a call from our Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator, Shasta, after submitting your application. We look forward to supporting you as you change lives while working as a Professional Caregiver.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.