The comfort of home can't be beat. Help seniors in your community stay safe at home by becoming a Home Instead Care Professional in Edwardsport, IN. In-home care is one of the fastest growing professions in the US. This career will allow you to develop and gain new skills, find a supportive company and community, and make a difference with clients and families in your area.
Home Instead is looking for compassionate individuals to join our care team. In Edwardsport, we have Monday-Friday day shift hours available. Not only will you always be treated with dignity and respect, but we offer custom scheduling, paid New Hire Training, and a $500 Sign-on Bonus! Receive $100 of your bonus after working 80 hours, and receive the remaining $400 after 90 days of employment. We want you to join our team and be rewarded for making a difference!
Call (812) 482-3311 to speak with our Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator and learn more about this fulfilling career opportunity!
As a Care Professional, you will work with seniors in their home to assist with their activities of daily living. Many older adults may need help with personal care, meal preparation, or running errands.Help your client maintain their safety and independence, while also creating a meaningful relationship.
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Have a passion for caring for others
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- A family/team culture
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Starting wage between $13.00 and $16.25 per hour
- Paid time off
- Paid orientation and training
- Referral bonuses - No limit on how many referral bonuses you can earn!
- Annual retention bonus
- Quarterly training & social events
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Free continued education through our online Empower Program
- 24-hour office support
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Expect a call from our Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator after submitting your application. We can't wait to welcome you home to Home Instead.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.