Home Instead is looking for compassionate CAREGivers in French Lick and all of Orange County, Indiana to Join our Family!
As a CAREGiver, you will create an impact on the lives of aging adults, their families, and even yourself! This fulfilling career opportunity allows you to unlock your unlimited potential and bring the meaning of home back to aging adults. Home is more than we think it is. It is where we create memories, feel safe, seek comfort, and feel loved. By joining our family, you will play a key role in our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We have a variety of shifts and hours available, and are flexible to fit your needs and lifestyle. We are also offering a $500 Sign on Bonus to new hires.
- A family/team culture
- Flexible scheduling
- Starting wage between $12.15 and $15.40 per hour
- Paid time off
- Paid orientation and training
- Referral bonuses
- Annual bonus
- Quarterly Open House events
- Free continued education through our Empower Program
- 24-hour office support
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
To learn more about how YOU can make a difference as a professional CAREGiver, or to get more information on our referral and sign on bonus structure and requirements, visit homeinsteadjasper.com or contact Emerson at(812)-482-3311.
We can't wait to welcome you home!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.