Dubois County and Jasper, Indiana CAREGivers - Join the Home Instead Team Today to Create an Impact in Your Community
We are currently offering a $500 Sign on Bonus to new hires.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- A family/team culture
- Flexible scheduling
- Starting wage between $12.15 and $15.40 per hour
- Paid time off
- Paid orientation and training
- Referral bonuses
- Annual bonus
- Quarterly Open House events
- Free continued education through our Empower Program
- 24-hour office support
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. For more about this fulfilling career opportunity, or to get more information on our referral and sign on bonus structure and requirements, visit homeinsteadjasper.com or contact Emerson at(812) 482-3311.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.