Positions open: Care Professional, PCA and CNA
Immediate work available: The need for senior care is at an all-time high in North Georgia!
Flexible schedules: Many shift times are available both Part-time and Full time!
Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority? Are you interested in working with a vulnerable population where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Here at Home Instead, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their Care Pros and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident Care Professionals equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- No previous experience is required. If you have a willingness to help, you can succeed in this job.
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with free courses through our online learning platform
- $12 to $14 per hour depending on experience and availability
- Weekly and Same Day Pay available
- Sign-on Bonus: $100 received upon 60-day continuous employment with us and 100 hours worked
- Benefits: Dental, vision, and life insurance available.
- Teladoc: No time for minor illnesses? We provide no cost 24/7 access to doctors by web or phone for you and your family.
- Flexible Schedule: Daytime, evening, and weekend shifts are available
Duties and Responsibilities:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care and assistance with grooming, bathing, etc.
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Willingness to grow and develop; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check, drug screen, CPR, and First Aid and a current TB test; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card, and valid auto insurance.
Here is what our Care Professionals and office are saying about their experiences while working in a learning and development environment:
“As a caregiver with Home Instead, I have found this continuing education program very helpful. Not only am I able to stay informed and improve my skills, but it also provides me with the tools necessary to assist other caregivers in the field.”
“The learning system has allowed us to successfully transform and revolutionize the way in which our team learns. It also enhances our Care Professional training experience leading to greater Care Pro confidence in care and ultimately enhances the quality of care delivered to our valued clients.”
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
- Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.