Do you consider yourself as an Ambitious, Self-Driven, Caring, Compassionate, Team Player and Motivator? Do you like challenges of match making for successful outcome? If so, you might want to take advantage of this Awesome opportunity and apply for this Dream Job of building strong relationships within the Henderson and surrounding counties!
WEEKEND SERVICE / STAFFING COORDINATOR POSITION LOCATED IN HENDERSON, KY.
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with an emphasis on building and maintaining strong relationships.
SERVICE/STAFFING COORDINATOR CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be an excellent problem solver with a great personality who listens effectively and fits into a mission-oriented culture.
- Must be VERY organized and be Proactive vs. Reactive in approaching their work.
- Must be coachable, adaptable, low stress and comfortable with change.
- Must have the ability to work independently and seek out solutions and knowledge using corporately provided resources.
- Must be firm, fair and consistent and compassionate.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, clients, and CAREGivers.
- Must be patient and congenial with great phone presence.
- Must have good computer skills and be a self-learner.
- Must have the availability to work occasional evenings and weekends when required.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor in the office.
- Knowledge of the senior care industry or social services is a plus.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitor, mediate, and accurately log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries, enter the information into the software system, and communicate with the team to prepare for next steps.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and their family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent preferred
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Strong computer skills or ability to learn data entry/scheduling platform.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Strong analytical skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.