Home Health Aide/CNA St Lucie Counties
For Port St Lucie and Fort Pierce area
Home Instead is a family/team culture where you will feel supported and are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to work our "Prime time" hours of 8:00 am - 3:00pm, but welcome all available shifts. Offering promotion opportunities, Specialize Care, and Weekends has higher rates. Home Instead offers a safe environment for all CAREGivers and will provide appropriate PPE.
Home Instead Offers:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead's clients
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive in-house certifications
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- CAREGiver appreciation celebrations every quarter
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program with great incentives up to $500
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a Home Health Aide:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbal skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have or willing to complete a criminal background check, office will check DMV record and perform drug screen
- Possess a valid FL. driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must Be 19 years of age with proof at least 2 years Driving experience.
- Current CPR Certification Card or willing to obtain certification
- HIV/Aids ( If not we will train)
- Alzheimer’s Training (if not we will train)
- Passing scores on the HHA Written Exam and Skills Testing, provided through the office.
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/739.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.