Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparations, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer's Care, and assistance with grooming and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to work our "Prime time" hours of 8:00 am - 3:00pm, but welcome all available shifts. We offer a starting wage of $10/hr & $11/hr. Offering promotion opportunities within 90 days and weekends has higher rates. Home Instead offers a safe environment for all CAREGivers and will provide appropriate PPE.
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff, 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead's clients
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive in-house certifications
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- CAREGiver appreciation celebrations every quarter
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program with great incentives
Prior Caregiver experience is Preferred but is not required, skills training is provided by Home Instead
Requirements for CAREGiver candidates:
- Must be over 21 years old
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, including writing and verbal skills
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid FL. driver’s license and valid auto insurance with the candidate listed as a driver
- Have or be willing to obtain a current CPR Certification Card.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/739
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.