Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aides (HHHA)
1086 Teaneck Rd Suite 3C-2, Teaneck, NJ 07666
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Serving all of Bergen County & parts of northern, New Jersey. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services to help seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Valid Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aides (HHHA) license issued by New Jersey Board of Nursing (personal care clients)
- Sign-on BONUS for HHHA
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Valid transportation required
Why Home Instead - Bergen County?
- Above average starting pay
- Immediate part & full time positions
- Sign-on BONUS
- Performance based pay increases
- Job Type: Full-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.