Are you a caring and compassionate individual who’s looking for a career that leaves a positive impact? Are you searching for something that offers variety in your day to day life? Do you desire fulfillment at the end of each workday? If so, look no further!
Home Instead is an in-home care agency that provides a wide range of services for their senior clients. Our service model allows clients to age at home with dignity, while keeping their independence. From light housekeeping and personal care, to Diabetes and Alzheimer's care, Home Instead takes pride in providing support to their seniors. For over 25 years, we have made a difference in the lives of seniors. Currently, we are searching for compassionate CARE Pros to continue our mission.
As a CARE Pro, you will be responsible for aiding seniors throughout their day. You may assist with tasks such as meal preparation, transportation, basic hygiene aid, or medication reminders. You will help keep clients’ environments clean and organized, and provide additional in-home support. Through your care, you will forge relationships with your senior clients and their families, providing a sense of companionship because to us, it’s personal.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license or ID
- Have access to a reliable mode of transportation with current insurance.
- Prior experience with being a caregiver, whether that be professional or personal
- The willingness to learn and grow
- Listening skills and patience
- A deep passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional experiences
- Looking for professional or personal growth
- The ability to carry up to 25 pounds
- The ability to pass screenings, such as a drug test and a background check.
What we provide:
- Competitive wages, starting at $14 an hour
- $1 differential on the weekends
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid onboarding and ongoing training
- Insurance benefits through Colonial Life
- One-on-one in-home assignments
- Continuing education
- 24/7 supportive office staff
- Leadership opportunities
- A compassionate and caring culture
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.