Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to work. We offer a starting wage of 11.50$-13.50$ depending on skills that can be demonstrated in the field as well as certificates/schooling.
Home Instead Benefits:
- NOW INCLUDING BENEFITS! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability, for fulltime employees (30+ hours)
- Paid learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- CAREGiver celebrations every quarter & CAREGiver Appreciation Days
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance and must be at least 18 years old.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/718
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.