Can you imagine having a job where your main responsibility is helping someone else enjoy their day! As a Care Pro for Home instead, you will build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve the aging community in need of love and care. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
WHY Home Instead?
• Flexibility–We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We will do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
• Location–We hate commuting too–and we will do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible. We service many towns: Mansfield, Willimantic, Columbia, Danielson, Brooklyn, Putnam, Stafford Springs, Hebron and many more...
• Competitive Rates–Salary range for service hours: $14.40/ hr.-$15.80/hr.
• Introductions–For every new Client assignment, you will have an introduction scheduled- with a Care Pro from the Client’s team or a Key Player from our office.
• Education/Learning–We offer a unique learning experience, offering greater flexibility for you to access the training you desire from anywhere and at any time to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
• Support 24/7–access to a reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
• Experience–If you have had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we would love to connect with you.
• Skills–We are looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that is a bonus!
• Characteristics–We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Socializing–Companionship and client engagement
• Organizing–Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Medication and appointment reminders
• Encouraging–Assistance with personal care assistance (e.g., grooming, bathing, continence care); Assistance with transfers and ambulation. *No previous experience necessary–skills training provided by Home Instead*
Our Benefits Package Includes:
• Healthcare–Virtual Me. Service allows access to over 7,000 U.S. Board Certified telehealth physicians and specialists at no cost to employee. Teladoc (unlimited doctor visits at $0 cost per visit, by phone or video).
• Paid Vacation Time
• Incentive/Employee Recognition Programs
• Paid Initial Training & Ongoing Professional Development
• 401(k) Retirement Plan–5% company match
• Financial Flexibility–Tapcheck. Service allows instant access to a portion of wages earned prior to payday.
• Home Instead’s Assistance Program–Unlimited phone and e-counseling. Referral services to local resources.
• Education – Bellevue University–(once you apply/are accepted into the program)–may be eligible for tuition assistance.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/713.
Home Instead provides a warm, nurturing, and loving service focused on our core values: Honesty, collaboration, dignity and respect for our clients and their families, and a commitment to consistently exceed customer expectations. We listen, we respond, and we take great pride in providing compassionate, person-centered and relationship-based care.
860.896.5295 • HomeInstead.com/713 • Facebook.com/homeinstead.nec
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated. Duvall Downing LLC (“the Company”), d/b/a Home Instead #713 (CT DCP #HCA0000360).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.