We are looking for an individual to join our team as a Client Care Coordinator to work with our aging adult clients. The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for ongoing communications with clients and their family members to make sure we are providing the highest quality experience and are aware of any changes in our clients' needs. They continuously evaluate each client's care plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits with our clients. The goal is to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours. The Client Care Coordinator may also respond to client inquiries to our office, conduct care consultations with potential clients and family members and perform introductions for new caregiver-client relationships.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Communicating (phone calls, in-person visits) with clients for the purposes of our ongoing quality assurance plan.
- Documenting all conversations with clients, their family members and caregivers in our web-based information system.
- Working with team members to coordinate client care.
- Problem-solving using communication skills with clients and their families to resolve issues that may arise.
- Working with team members to achieve our goal of high client and CAREGiver satisfaction.
- Two years experience in home care or senior-related industry required; an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Passion for assisting aging adults
- Availability to call or meet with families outside of office hours as needed (Client Care Manager and Client Care Coordinator share this responsibility)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Office 365 and web-based information systems
- 12 days of personal time off (PTO), to increase incrementally with years of service
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan
- Eligible for bonus plan structures
- Paid enrollment in Virtual Me (telehealth program)
- Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.