Do you love finding the right person for the perfect job?! Do you want to work with a team that loves to challenge the status quo and come up with new and creative ways to approach challenges? We're looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who is energized by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring excellent Care Professionals to provide world-class care for the seniors in our community. From creating engaging recruitment campaigns, managing online/social media presence, conducting interviews, to planning and executing job fairs. The right candidate will be energized by spreading the word on the career opportunities available and growing our workforce to deliver exceptional care to seniors in our community.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Build and maintain relationships with Employment Referral Partners in the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all Care Professionals
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to identify areas of Recruitment focus with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
Schedule is generally Monday- Friday 8am-5pm with occasional evenings or weekend events.
* The best team in Home Care! We are committed to our People, our clients, and our Impact in our community!
*Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
*Paid Time Off
*401k Retirement plan with Company Match
*Company Health Insurance
*Dental & Vision Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
*Company Paid Life Insurance
*Gym membership discount
*Personal and Professional on-going training
Please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please address why you're interested in working in the Senior Care Industry.
Home Instead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Home Instead complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.