We are looking to add a Full-time or Part-Time Bookkeeper on our team. The Bookkeeper will typically work Monday–Friday for Full time with occasional weekend day invoicing. Part-Time would be 20-25 Hours per week. A successful individual will have a keen eye for detail, operates at a good pace while ensuring accuracy in all areas and delivers exceptional customer service.
Hourly Rate Depending upon Experience: $18-22/hour
The Full Charge Bookkeeper will report directly to the Managing Director and Owner, manage Payroll, Invoicing, A/P, Bank Rec, A/R, Month-end, special projects.
Company Vision: To Lead by Serving with Integrity and Passion
- To honor God in all that we do
- To build value in our services to others
- To Encourage growth in ourselves and others
- To Treat each other with dignity and respect
- Bookkeeping QuickBooks: 5 years
- Invoicing Government Programs
- Payroll experience (Experience with Evolution preferred)
- Tech savvy applied to data entry, numbers, problem solving and organization
- Excellent verbal communication and team-building skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Solid understanding and proven ability to communicate with teams
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Ability to identify and build on connections between people and networks
- Creativity to improve processes and procedures to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- OR Sick Time
- Bonus Opportunities as an Agency
Please upload a cover letter and current resume.
We look forward to meeting you!
Health Care Company located in Portland Oregon
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.