Immediate Openings for CAREGivers to join our team! You will be directly working with clients, following a one-on-one care plan in client homes.
Home Instead provides personalized home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We ensure the clients and their families the highest quality of care. We value our Caregivers through support, training, growth opportunities,reward recognitions, and competitive compensation to uphold our stellar reputation.
You operate with a big heart, not only providing personalized and attentive care, but by building genuine relationships with those you serve. You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and committed to creating a healthy environment that meets client needs.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full Personal Care services
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Run errands and provide incidental transportation for client using your car
- And more
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- CNA, HHA, or two years work-related experience preferred
- Excellent work history
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check & DMV check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
- Salary according to the CAREGiver pay schedule with at least $13 per hour
- Flexible Shifts
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition and Rewards
- Ongoing Training
- Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- 24-Hour Support
- Free TelAdoc (health plan)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.